If you are looking for a quick and easy meal to make then I would highly recommend making these fantastic cauliflower and mango tacos. They were simply incredible… perfect addition to your summer bbqs!
Below you can find the ingredients and recipe to replicate them.
Ingredients for the tacos (can be adapted to make more this recipe shows enough for 3-4 tacos)
– Half a cauliflower
– 1/4 of a Mango
– Hot sauce of your choice
– Mini tortilla wraps
Ingredients for guacamole
– 1 avocado
– 3 cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 of a red onion
– Small handful of coriander
– Pinch of salt
– Pinch of pepper
– 1 Lime
– Start by washing and cutting the cauliflower, this video shows enough for 3-4 tacos however you can adjust the ingredients to however many you’re looking to make.
– Then marinade your cauliflower with hot sauce of your choice, salt and pepper. Use as much or as little hot sauce as you like depending on how hot you like your food.
– Once your pieces are covered, set your air fryer up and cook for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
– Whilst the cauliflower pieces are cooking time to make your guacamole, throw all the ingredients into a bowl and give it a good mix.
– Chop up your mango.
– Once the cauliflower is cooked take it out and leave to once side to cool for a minute, you can put your mini tortilla wraps in the air fryer for a minute to heat them through.
– Assemble your tacos and enjoy.